America’s Great Stories™ is a storytelling ministry in Lincoln, Nebraska. Each June we present the amazing, true stories of American leaders and their faith in God. Presentations are intended for elementary-aged children.
Sales from our book, ABRAHAM LINCOLN’S SHINING STAR, enables us to purchase Bibles and to support this ministry. Click on the picture to order your copy today!
We present stories to inspire children and teens to grow in the love and true greatness of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God’s Holy Word given to all people by God. It is true, without error, complete, and is our final authority.
- There is one God, existing forever as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God. He was born of a virgin, lived on earth without sin, shed His blood on the cross as the Perfect Sacrifice for our sins and the sins of the world. His body was raised from the dead, and He went up to heaven where He now sits at the right hand of God. Jesus Christ will come again in power and great glory.
- God loves you so much that He wants you to become His very own child by your personally believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, accepting His forgiveness of your sins, and receiving His Holy Spirit into your life. This is salvation – through God’s gift we become spiritually alive and live forever with Him on earth and in heaven.
- The Holy Spirit lives in and works in each believer to glorify God. As we live for God and obey God’s word, we will grow in the true greatness of Jesus Christ.
- All believers belong to the family of God.
- God wants His children to reach out to other people with His Truth, Love and Grace so that many may come to know Jesus.
America’s Great Stories is a ministry of Great Kids Helping Great Kids, Inc., a 501(C)3 ministry.
We would also like to thank:
- Joel Mohrmann, our talented webmaster.
- FireSpring for designing our logo.
- Internet Nebraska for hosting our website.
- Old Forest Workshop at Etsy.com, for carving and donating a replica of Abraham Lincoln’s walking stick.
- Ross Teske for the storyteller photos on the home page.
- Those who pray, serve directly and give financially.